Approx. Rs 8,500 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity
|EZ 25 AD
Suction machines are used to remove fluids such as secretion and mucus from body cavities. Doctors sometimes prescribe a portable suction machine for patients to remove secretions and mucus from the airways. It is generally used in the throat and nose to enhance breathing. It also helps to make eating and talking more comfortable. In addition, a suction machine may be needed when you have a moist cough, are unable to effectively clear secretions from the throat, or are having difficulty breathing or feel that you can not get enough air.
In practice, care professionals use suction machines as an integral part of a treatment plan when a patient’s airway is partially or completely obstructed. Some common uses include:Removing respiratory secretions when the patient is unable toAssisting a patient that is vomiting while seizing or unconsciousClearing blood from the airwayRemoving a foreign substance from a patient’s windpipe and/or lungs (pulmonary aspiration).Features:
- Adopting oil-free piston pump
- Clean-without pollution of oil and smoke
- No flow backwards pressure when the machine stops,so the liquid won’t flow backwards
- Complete plastic panels, hand-switch and foot-switch for operating easily. Select negative pressure at will with no level for pressure adjustment, and overflow protection mechanism, safe and reliable.
- 0.25 H.P. Electric Motor with Noiseless Rotary Pump
- Noise level 50 dB +/- 03 dB
- Power Requirement – 220~230V, 50 Hz, 1Phase
- 2 X 1.5 Ltrs. glass Jars with overflow safety device